1. Low processing cost: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing is lower than other coatings;
2. Durability: In the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without maintenance. In cities or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-corrosion coating can be maintained for 20 years without maintenance.
3. Good reliability: The galvanized layer is metallurgically combined with the steel to become a part of the surface of the steel, and the durability of the coating is relatively reliable.
4. Coating toughness: The zinc coating forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
5. Comprehensive protection: all parts of the plated parts can be galvanized, even in recesses, sharp corners, and hidden places can be fully protected;
6. Time-saving and labor-saving: the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, which can avoid the time required for coating on the construction site after installation.
7. The inspection is simple and convenient: the hot-dip galvanized layer can be visually inspected with a simple non-destructive coating thickness gauge.