1. Steel coils shall be transported according to the factory condition, and the original packaging shall not be removed at will.
2. When loading and unloading steel coils, rubber pad should be added between spreader and product to prevent collision. Special spreader should be used when conditions are available.
3. The carriage of the transport vehicle should be cleaned, rubber pads or other protective devices should be laid on the bottom plate, and necessary protective measures should be taken around the carriage to prevent scratches or damage on the package.
4. In the process of transportation and loading & unloading, vertical packing steel coil should also be kept vertical.
5. The steel coils should be fixed firmly to avoid damage or accidents caused by relative movement or rolling during transportation.
6. When taking out the steel coils (especially ppgi), do not drag, so as not to cut and cut the burr scratch the steel plate below. The steel coils should be placed gently and should not touch other hard objects.