The corrosion resistance of galvalume steel is mainly due to aluminum's protective function.As the zinc wears away, the aluminum forms a dense layer of aluminum oxide that prevents corrosion resistance from further corroding the interior.
2.Folding heat resistance
Galvalume steel has good heat resistance, can withstand the high temperature of more than 300 degrees Celsius,often used in chimney tubes, ovens, illuminators and solar lampshades.
3. Thermal reflectivity
Galvalume steel has a high thermal reflectivity, twice that of galvanized steel, and is often used as an insulating material.
Because the density of 55% Al-Zn is lower than that of Zn, the area of galvalume steel is more than 3% larger than that of galvanized steel under the condition of the same weight and the same coating thickness.
1. Construction: roofs, garages, walls, pipes and modular houses
2. Automobile: muffler, exhaust pipe, wiper accessories, fuel tank, truck box, etc
3. Home appliances: refrigerator backboard, gas stove, air conditioner, electronic microwave oven, LCD frame, CRT explosion-proof belt, LED backlight, electrical cabinet, etc
4. Agricultural use: piggery, chicken coop, granary, greenhouse pipes, etc
5. Other: heat insulation cover, heat exchanger, dryer, water heater, etc